IGNORED

VTO Le Mans Wheel.. anybody try these yet?

Zedyone_kenobi

Okay, folks, a set of 15x7 VTO Lemans are on the way to be fit onto my silver Z!!!!

well by a set I only bought 2 wheels. But I am thinking I will love them and will order two more very quickly.

Dave,

would it be possible to offer Z stickers like MSA does for the centercaps. That would be a nice little touch.

I am not sure if VTO has Datsun or Nissan badges available at this time. It was being discussed. I do know the "Z" emblem is not available.

As an option, the VTO center cap badges can be replaced. They are 45mm or 1.75" in diameter. There are several dome badges sold on-line that will nicely fit.

My NEW VTO rims arrived today. They are simply beautiful! I will get them mounted as soon as possible.

Dave I may be ordering two more pretty quickly. If I order Monday, can I get them here by Friday. Car show on Saturday would love to show them off on. Naturally I have to see them on the car first, but they are beautiful!

small252055.jpg

Ordered a set of these to see how close they come to fitting!

Edited by Zedyone_kenobi