How gay are you? - Page 2 - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How gay are you?

Featured Replies

Hmm, seems to be a few here with some insecurities.......ROFL :stupid: :ermm:

I see 2Manyz's didn't post his results on here. Can we say off the scale ROFL

Come on 2Manyz's what was your results ?

No insecurities here, just wondering why the test is so WRONG. LOL

Ain't nothing wrong with being gay, just that I'm not.

Carl

100% rug muncher! ROFL

23%. hey, zlishous!, if your score was low.....what about Ivans???? LOL 6%??

I am 30% gay????? wonder from what part of my body it might come from ????

Sure hope it's my feet LOLLOLLOL

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Fred has gay toes, Fred has gay toes!ROFL

I can only hope that my 23% is alll of my back hair- EW:(

It has nothing to do with my toes :finger: , it's just that I have terrible taste in shoes :dead:

Hummmm my high heel restrain me in my driving... damned clutch!!!! ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Well "Tater", I can't open the page for one thing, my Flash 5 plug-in or whatever isn't working.....

Besides, I already know that I would be considered lesbian....ROFL

hey I answered honestly and got 6%, when you live in a homophobic country of beer drinking rugby players this sort of thing gets drilled into you

Ivan:

In some "liberated" places you can get things "drilled into you" as well, though usually not by homophobic beer-swilling rugby players. :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

Sorry, I couldn't resist

Carl (lives near S.F)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.