How gay are you? - Page 3 - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

How gay are you?

Featured Replies

  • Author

So... what does it say when you get a 6% or a 20%? My 56% said I was a "...well-adjusted hetero male." Spot-on, I'd say.

steve77

  • Author

Fred...if your toes are gay, then you know the difference between a 'mule' and a 'slingback'. Right????

steve77

...Play Rugby!

I played Rubgy in the Air Force and don't remember any of those guys being homophobic...

Anyway, that sport was way too dangerous, that's why I gave it up and started auto-racing.:classic:

Ditto.....Bambikiller240!!

I think, since I said that I wouldn't shave my head, that my hair must be the 30% that's gay!?:nervous:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

It's not long. There's just alot!ROFL

Must be the Scottish in me.:classic:

GunnerRob said:

It's not long. There's just alot!

Sure wish I could use THAT excuse for my score of 26%, but it's been a long time since I could claim to have a lot of hair! :(ROFL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.