IGNORED

Zbarn.com

argniest

I wanted to let everyone know that I found out today that Roger's wife was killed in a car accident a couple of weeks ago. If you've ever spoke or dealt with Roger, you know he is a world class guy and would do anything to help anyone. Keep him and his family in your thoughts and prayers.

Rogers wife's name was Sandi - I know Roger has helped a lot of us with parts and pieces over the years - I'm going to drop him a card of support - I hope some of you do the same.

Roger Schmidt

The Z Barn

412 Howard Jones Rd

Maryville' date=' TN 37801[/quote']

That address is no longer valid for the Z Barn. Roger moved the business back to his house several years ago.

Please send your condolences to:

Roger Schmidt

2746 Big Springs Rd

Friendsville TN 37737

Condolences to Roger and his family. As everyone has mentioned in this thread, he is a great guy. About a year ago I had a whole lot of confusion on my mixed up strut housings (different housing on driver's side). Roger walked me through the measurements and sent out a strut housing promptly for a very reasonable price.

• 6 years later...