IGNORED

Zbarn.com

argniest

I recently found zbarn.com website. Supposely they have 400 parts cars. Has anyone ever talked to them? I emailed them and called them, and no response. Just wondering....I thought it was too good to be true. Maybe they went out of business in 1999 but somone forgot to tell everyone.

Ohhhhhhhhh man we are so lucky to have someone like him. I am very glad to hear this!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the info! He is close enough so I could drive there in a half of a long day, get my parts and go home all in less than 24 hours. :-)

Edited by argniest

I've been to Rogers place a couple of times now - I live 3 hours away. It is very impressive. He has several storage trailers and everything (or at least most everything) is slotted and binned so he can get to it easily. Roger is a great guy - as honest as the day is long. If you are going to deal with him you must be on his time - if you are in an immediate hurry and biting at the bit to get a part you may want to look for another alternative or set an appointment and make the drive ;)

Can't say enough good about Roger.

If anything, he UNDER-states the condition of the parts he sells.

He said 'good' condition on a hard brake line, it looked like it was only a couple of years old.

And it was 40 years old.

I send him a little more than the price he quotes.

First, because the prices are reasonable anyway.

Second, he offers priceless info.

Third, he helps keep our 'babies' on the road, and the older they get, the more we need a resource like him.