IGNORED

ZCON 2011 Teaser

hls30.com

-If your car is painted, and present, There will be a pair of hooters girls waiting as a reward for all of your effort and progress!

If your car is not painted and present, We have a contract with Larry the cable guys sister:eek: to welcome you appropriately!

-I'd Get'r done!

-If your car is painted, and present, There will be a pair of hooters girls waiting as a reward for all of your effort and progress!

If your car is not painted and present, We have a contract with Larry the cable guys sister:eek: to welcome you appropriately!

-I'd Get'r done!

I love you man!!! ROFL It's been so damn long, seems like I really don't own a Z.

I am having the instructions made into tatoos so they will be close...um...

at hand for use...

"on the fly";) so to speak!

I have some serious room:eek: to get some REALY BIG PRINT on Larry the cable Guys sister....

not so much on the hooters girls:love::love:...

We were going to sell the video in the convention store, but I think there are plans in place to give them away as proof that he came here and did them-er that!

Registration is now open, Hooters Girls are booked, Bikini contests are underway for even more ample hot babes to provide embarrassing photo ops(Wingmen-you guys paying attention?)-er that should have been more hot babes to provide ample embarrassing photo ops....ahem.

One note, the Resort is booking up quicker than anyone expected-73% of capacity as of this morning-even before our registration opened! If you have an issue with a resort reservation-even when phoning it in, relax, this is not a spindle pin moment! Let me know, I'll get it taken care of-we contracted for a 240Z profile in terms of attendance, and we are getting more people coming for the weekend before and staying through the following weekend than I negotiated for-the Westin will honor our pricing as long as they have rooms available, and I am getting that type of issue taken care of personally, I spoke to the Marriott(across the river) about hosting our overflow guests, and will go iron out the details of that before we run out of available rooms in the Westin.

Will

Steve-it is linked to the website-and independent of the resort!

www.zcon.org then navigate to the registration page, or

directly... http://www.zccazconvention.com/conventions/registration

On other note with the help and suggestion of a couple of key members here, I am working on bringing some great S30 guests to the convention for some first hand chat on the intimate details of the S30-trust me, you will not want to miss this!

Edited by hls30.com