IGNORED

Datsun 240Z Braided Heater hose set available

esprist

Finally, braided hose set for Datsun 240Z will be available this weekend.

Price is $188 for a set of 3 shown in the picture here. (There is a current Nissan Genuine hose sitting next to our hose in the pictures)

Please send payment to support@jdm-car-parts.com for the fastest deliver in next week.

Shipping is free!!!!!!!!!!!!!for US Main island/$225 shipped for all international shipping.

:):):)

post-16910-14150810602704_thumb.jpg

post-16910-14150810603224_thumb.jpg

post-16910-14150810603663_thumb.jpg

Edited by esprist

I guess I thought they were both supposed to be braided. One being the original, no longer available and the other the repro. The ones on the left have a faint braid look to them which is why I was confused. The braided ones on the right (I assume that these are the repros) look awesome. I may have to order me up a set!

carl

I guess I thought they were both supposed to be braided. One being the original, no longer available and the other the repro. The ones on the left have a faint braid look to them which is why I was confused. The braided ones on the right (I assume that these are the repros) look awesome. I may have to order me up a set!

carl

Sorry for the confusion! First 2 pictures are there to show you up and down view of what it looks like. Braided ones are the reprodued ones.

Esprist:)

This is great I'll order a set soon, along with other things like the radiator hoses. What is next, are you going to start making some of the other hoses soon? I'm glad these are done, because they are the hardest ones to replace of the hoses. I'd like to see the vacuum hoses be done next since they are very visually noticeable, especial the line to the brake booster, if your doing more hoses next.

Hoses always a problem. I noticed 10 years ago when I was giving my 240 a makeover that as I put the water blaster over the heater hoses which were on the ground,the already tacky braid started to come off ,so I blew it all off.While its not the perfect solution, it improved the appearance a lot. Now that hoses are available with braiding ,I must think about replacing them.They look great!:D

Would you post to NZ Esprist And how much US for the whole set ?i.e. radiator and heater.

Hoses always a problem. I noticed 10 years ago when I was giving my 240 a makeover that as I put the water blaster over the heater hoses which were on the ground,the already tacky braid started to come off ,so I blew it all off.While its not the perfect solution, it improved the appearance a lot. Now that hoses are available with braiding ,I must think about replacing them.They look great!:D

Would you post to NZ Esprist And how much US for the whole set ?i.e. radiator and heater.

Priority Mail is about $38 to N.Z.