IGNORED

ZCON 2010 July 28th-Aug 1st Nashville,TN

300twinz

gnosez,

I don't think you'll have trouble in our area, Franklin. Downtown Nashville might be a different story. I don't know. We have a shuttle bus running hourly for most of Thursday as part of the Wild Horse Saloon dinner that evening. I'm gonna get my picture took on the stage of the Wild Horse Saloon! WTF? The bus runs from something like noon to midnight. If you do that, you (1) don't have to worry about your car, and (2) you can drink. That's my plan.

Oh!

Some of the Nissan people have been road testing our touring activities. Seems that the BRE 370Z is back in town. They found a couple of corrections for our maps and driving directions. And two new factory tours were scheduled today. We added two times on Friday - 10 and 1. It is quite possible that everyone signed up will have a chance to go. The factory tour filled up real fast, as you know.

On-line registration closed Friday afternoon and our tabulations are in. 564 registered guests, 226 car show entries, 39 autocross entries, and 56 track entries. These are big numbers. Be prepared for some fun!

I know of a wonderful pub/restaurant in Lebanon that I recommend you stop by if you're going to/from the Superspeedway.

http://www.bullwhistle.com/

There are probably other good places to go in town, but I can't recommend any from personal experience-the Bull and Whistle is the only place I go when I'm in the area. If you go, do tip nicely especially if Michelle is your server (she's an old friend from NC)

OK, OK, I know that was a shameless plug to get a few bucks for a friend, but seriously, it's a nice place with good parking and a great atmosphere.

Question - I am thinking of heading up for a day-trip, and primarily want to look at other Z-cars. Will the cars be on display on Thurs and Friday, or just during the offical "Car Show" on Saturday?

The car show is open to the public and free, this year, to "just look at cars" as many, many have asked. Otherwise the ZCCA annual convention is a private convention for registered Z car enthusiasts and Z car club members. Registration is available at the Embassy Suites hotel in Franklin, Tennessee per the times posted on the web site www.zcon2010.com General registration is $85.

I am on vacation at my lake house near Cookville, TN. We will be heading back to Indiana on the 30th but hope to drive into Nashville on the 28th to meet some of the folks. Hope to see you all there.

JLP

Hey Jerry, I will be arriving in Nashville Wednesday afternoon. Are you staying over night Wednesday? I would like to meet you.

Thanks,

Marc