IGNORED

Speedfest at the Classic Motorsports Mitty 2010

SteveJ

The BRE Reunion was good fun. Lots of eye candy and it is really great to see so many BRE cars together at the same time.

Everyone has been so great....many new friends and fans of the cars.

looking forward to a little track time, and hopefully some good weather over the weekend.

R

Sounds like it's going to be an awesome event! Can I rely on someone to take photos and upload them to the club gallery? I'll make sure there's a folder in the 2010 events section.

Mike I uploaded 80 pics I took from the BRE Reunion in a gallery under my name.

It was another great day at the Mitty. I'll be posting pictures on Facebook soon. I will link it to the Classic Z Car page on FB and the BRE Datsun page.

I had a couple of Mitty posters that I was fortunate enough to get Peter Brock to sign for me. He was admiring the 510s at the time. My nephew gets one of the posters. I'm trying to convert him from pickups to cars. Of course, pickups are nice for tow vehicles...

Unfortunately I couldn't find my camera this morning before driving to Road Atlanta so I was forced to take pictures with my phone. It was nice to meet Ron and Les and see the wonderful cars they brought from California.

post-3294-14150810794628_thumb.jpg

post-3294-14150810795311_thumb.jpg

post-3294-14150810795902_thumb.jpg

post-3294-14150810796537_thumb.jpg

post-3294-14150810797125_thumb.jpg

post-3294-14150810797716_thumb.jpg

post-3294-14150810798317_thumb.jpg

I also noticed, via Facebook, that Grassroots Motorsports Magazine is showing off a Nissan 370z personally modified by Peter Brock. They have some photos and things growing on their FB profile. http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/grassrootsmotorsports
Thanks for relocating my pics.

http://www.classiczcars.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3632

Edited by jmark

I'm back from the final day of The Mitty. It was nice meeting Vince, Ron & Carl. I'm glad you guys came out and showed off your cars. I put a bunch of parts on order this morning because trying to get my cars ready for The Mitty made me realize how much deferred maintenance has caught up to my cars. At least the 260Z kept running today.

If any of you come up to Road Atlanta, please send me a PM. I live only half an hour away. (I really lucked out with where the house is located that my wife liked. ;))

A Pleasure to meet all of you guys, thank you for your hospitality!

We had such a great time, I can't even believe it is over....for me this was my Dream Garage. Nine BRE cars together, four or five out on the track....just amazing.

I will post Video and photos as soon as I can.

Can't wait to drive Road Atlanta again!!

Ron