IGNORED

Marmitte exhaust systems

ajmcforester

Marmitta is the Italian word for muffler. Marmitte is the plural form.

I got the front half and I just used what was on the sticker, I do not speak Italian. I know a smidgen of Japanese and a mix of Spanish and Spanish influence Language.

Your going to haft to wait on sound the car is in full restoration right now. And with restorations you never seem to hit the date you want so I'm not going to give you one I'll post pictures.

I want to protect the system since it is so rare, I planning to have the front half black ceramic coated inside and out. It is a resonator up front with no baffles just holes in the pipe to collect noise, and I can't wait to get the rear half and see how I can treat it to keep it nice. I plan to take all the decals off they are just paper, and would just burn off over time, and I'll put them in a book for the car.

Today I know I sounded like the car dork. We were talking about someone supervise about wedding next week, and then we had a quite moment during our lunch and I started in about my exhaust. It couldn't get more quite, ya I'm excited.

• 4 years later...

I just picked up old school Marmite Supersprint Ansa it is for 70s XKE.   80 bucks craigslist find local.  

It had more pipe length I cut it off. This is new and was still in mummy the wrap.  

It is 27 inches long were I will cut again hope to get this on my 78 z. 

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae190/brusso-bucket/DSCI0158.jpg

http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae190/brusso-bucket/DSCI0157.jpg