IGNORED

Stainless Steel Bumpers for 240Z

geezer

spitz - No, that is a reseller. I bought from the Harrington Group. They have an Ebay listing but also advertize and sell elsewhere globally. Here is the offer I recieved in an email response:

The price for one set of the Datsun 240Z bumpers is USD 1,154 including shipping to Canada. However, I can offer you a special price of USD 1,085 if you order directly with us, not through eBay.

Regarding to payment methods, please let me know which one you would like to use: bank transfer, paypal, credit card…. You will find the detail at the bottom of this email.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any question.

Best regards,

Thy Le Bao Quoc

Sales Executive

Harrington Group

shine@GroupHarrington.com

www.GroupHarrington.com

www.isettashop.com

Tel: +44 121 288 12 50

PAYMENT METHODS:

We accept:

- Credit Card (Master Card and Visa Card).

- Debit cards: Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Maestro and Solo.

- Paypal.

- Bank transfer.

- For UK residents, we also accept personal Cheque, Bank draft & Cash deposit.

CREDIT CARD, DEBIT CARD:

If you wish to pay by credit card or debit card, you can send us your card details by email or fax +44 1225 430271.

In order to process your payment by credit card, we need the following information:

- Name as stated on the credit card

- Credit card number

- Expiry date

- Verification number -For most cards the verification number is a 3 digit number found on the back of the card on the signature panel (normally the last 3 digits).

PAYPAL

If you wish to pay by PayPal, please ask us to send you a payment request or simply go to www.paypal.com to make payment. Harrington Group PayPal ID is info@GroupHarrington.com.

BANK TRANSFER FOR USD

Bank name: EXIMBANK TAN DINH

Address: 48-50 Nguyen Huu Cau, Dist. 1, HCMC, Vietnam

Account name: Nathan John Redfearn

Arne - Not a hint of yellow. These are a quality 304 stainless alloy, that would be mistaken for flawless show chrome in any lighting conditions. What remains to be seen is the difficulty of maintaining the high luster finish.

Thanks Mike - Pictures really don't do them justice. If I had my old bumpers re-chromed, I would have needed new rubber also, so it was one more reason I decided to go this route.

Chris - They were shipped directly from Ho Chi Minh City. That was one of the things I was curious about.

I paid Lowe's a premium for some "stainless steel" bolts a couple of years back, and when the bolts got wet they rusted. Real stainless will not rust, unfortunately, the junk coming from China is not real stainless. I sincerely hope these bumpers are truly made of higher quality material than what shows up at Lowe's/Home Depot.