IGNORED

Where do we all live? New shared Google map

Arne

Slackers! I'm not sure why they don't want to pin themselves. Maybe they don't want us to drop in for a visit? LOL

I am impressed with the northwesterners. I had no idea there were that many Z cars in that area. I would have guessed that Florida and southern Cal pins would have dominated the map.

Very cool idea. Hey, I'm the furthest north, at least within Canada and continental US (what's with luv24ds in the arctic? OK I get it now "Occupation - smartass" from his profile)! Wait a minute...that's nothing to brag about. I miss Florida :(. At least the snow's finally starting to melt. I'm really itchin' to get my Z on the road!

Cheers,

Edited by Sean240Z

Whats up with the west coast I always thought there were more Z's out there.
I guess some of us West Coasters are too laid back to pin to the map.
I am impressed with the northwesterners. I had no idea there were that many Z cars in that area. I would have guessed that Florida and southern Cal pins would have dominated the map.
I know for a fact that the number of pins for Oregon and Washington is only about half or less of the people around here that I normally correspond with. Don't know why some haven't pinned.
(what's with luv24ds in the arctic? OK I get it now "Occupation - smartass" from his profile)!
Steve lives in Camas, WA, but works for weeks (months?) at a time way up there in Alaska. I think his pin is correct.

Steve lives in Camas, WA, but works for weeks (months?) at a time way up there in Alaska. I think his pin is correct.

Yeah, but where does his Z live? Also, why is JonnyRock's pin in Victoria BC now?

-Mike

Edited by Mike B

If you zoom in on my pin in deadhorse and switch to satellite view you will see that it is actually pinned on the shop where I live/work more than half the year.

Speaking of moving a pin, how do you edit a pin? I couldn't figure it out.
Click Edit, and click a pin to get the edit options.

Looks like 77 valid pins so far. That's 67 in the USA, 5 in Canada and 5 for the rest of the world. Oddly, none from Australia, and none from California outside of the LA or Bay areas. I'd figured to see some other NorCal and San Diego pins by now. Also none in Arizona, and not nearly as many in Florida and Georgia as I had expected.