IGNORED

If you did not have your Z....

DougN, I too share time with my '71 MGB. I sure would like to have a big Healey!!!!

Isn't that a sad picture of an AH 100-4? The guy won't sell and he just lets this and several other British cars just rot!

Mike

post-18000-14150806534218_thumb.jpg

post-18000-14150806534952_thumb.jpg

post-18000-1415080653549_thumb.jpg

Edited by mbarjbar

When I bought my first Z, I was hunting for an early 911 project car as well, so I guess it would be a that.

Upgrade might be a Type E.

Other ones of interest from time to time are early 70's Celica and 90's Supra TT.

If I could afford it... A 246 Dino, Lambo Muiria or a GT40 replica. Still out of my price range, but within reach: a Sunbeam Tiger or Cobra replica...

Within actual price range...

- really liked my 1960 MGA. Also like TR6's, older Alfa's and late 90's RX7's. I also agree with Johhny Rock on the Volvo P1800 Wagon's that they great looking cars.

yesterday with sunshine and high 60 to low 70 temps, i left the z under the cover and rode around town in the roadster with the top off. it is a 1969 2000 with solex carbs, b series cam, headers, and k & N filters. reallly fun to drive, and most folks have never seen one around here.

would love to have several of the cars pictured or described, but i am running out of driveway space to park.LOL

post-6449-14150806545894_thumb.jpg

DougN, I too share time with my '71 MGB. I sure would like to have a big Healey!!!!

Isn't that a sad picture of an AH 100-4? The guy won't sell and he just lets this and several other British cars just rot!

Mike

Mike,

Nice looking B! That is a sad picture of the 100-4 :( Seems to be common for people to sit on British classics and let them rot. I guess they still think they will get around to restoring it "one day" and see it that way in their mind's eye. Unfortunately, most do not get restored and by the time they finally admit defeat, it's usually too late for the car.

I used to want to "upgrade" to a big Healey, but then I drove one around for a bit. No where near as comfortable and fun as the "B", although you really have to love the beauty of the big Healeys :)

Edited by DougN

I'll make you a deal. I'll write you a check for an even million and you just give me the difference back in cash. LOL

Your on......Can it be a model, otherwise I'm still short about 6-9 million....:D

Maybe I can just put Ferrari badges on my Z and tell the folks at the gas station it's a 250, since 1 out of 3 always ask me....."Is that a Ferrari"...

DougN,

That is exactly want this guy has done! He is never going to restore any of these cars. He also has a couple of Bugeyes in a storage building but he would let us see them. And, he is on oxygen.....

Glad you like the B.