IGNORED

Let's show vintage racing pictures. I'll start.

conedodger

• 2 weeks later...

The 510 which is Bill Pritchard's car and the 610 which is Adam Carolla's were at the Coronado vintage race and the Z is Dave Stone and the 23 roadster is Steve Link and of Course the BRE 44 roadster is Adam again and these are at the Monterey historics.

Les

Finally figured out how to put a few of these pictures up.

Hi Les:

Really nice to see the Camel GT Pace Car back in its correct livery. Back in the Day - At Daytona, they had a Camel GT Tent set up - within which they had "challenges" for adults and kids. The kids raced RC cars on a track they had set up - and the adults could try their hand at a "Pit Stop Tire Change". They had a Z mockup with front and rear racing tires mounted. You had to take one off - and put another one on {either end}. If you beat the clock - you got a prize.

Here are my "Official" Camel GT Driving Gloves... rewarded for a "Quick Pit Stop Tire Change". If you were "quicker than me" - you got a Camel GT Cooler and Emergency Road Kit. I missed that by a couple seconds every time... LOL

FWIW,

Carl B.

post-3609-14150817760512_thumb.jpg