What makes you drive craZy?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What makes you drive craZy?

• Listening to Music
    • Other Drivers
    • Racing in an Event
    • Nothing, I always drive craZy
    • A hard day at work
    • The Significant Other (wife, g/f, b/f, etc)
    • Not Listed, see reply

When my Z was running, I had to drive it a little faster than i would if i was in any other car. It just asks to be driven fast. I felt that that was what it was designed for.

Also, I'm a rocker. I live in San Diego and am blessed to have one of the best music scenes in the country. We have so much music, that rocking is a must. There is something for everyone. The sad thing is that most don't know about it. What keeps the scene alive is the loyal few who are into it. Anyways, there is lots rock to keep me rocking for ever ane ever and ever.

ROCK!

I would not say that I drive crazy but my wife says I drive like the French. You know....bumper to bumper at 70mph. I do love to drift, but with the suspension mods and fat meats under the car it is becoming more difficult to do. And speaking of bumper stickers.....there was one that just made me completely crack up. It was one of many on a very old VW Bus. It read: "Don't Laugh, Your Daughter Might Be In Here":devious: :devious: :devious:

Well Russel, I have to confess that a few of us drive Bumper to Bumper over here, but unfortunately those #@!!§§§££ drive more around 100 mph :stupid: :stupid: :stupid:

It's road terror, but you cannot do a lot about it (until the inboard radar, will give you the correct safe distance, as in the big Merc.).

The only way we have to check the "safe distance" is to say twice in your head the world "crocodile" ????? :( The trick come from the police, can you believe it? space age tech...

And by the way, Warning to all of you, France isn’t the road even it’s once was, the government is really concerned by our 8 000 lives/year… Speed traps everywhere.

If you want to know what it means to drive bumper by bumper at

100 - 130 mph, take the left lane on a german autobahn between 2 traffic jams (that immediately start as soon as one in the line steps on the brake because of a truck on the right lane that suddenly decided to pass another truck. Also dangerous are old Renault R4 , VW Beetles or Citroen 2 CV in front of you.)

Happy hours

Rolf