What makes you drive craZy?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What makes you drive craZy?

• Listening to Music
    • Other Drivers
    • Racing in an Event
    • Nothing, I always drive craZy
    • A hard day at work
    • The Significant Other (wife, g/f, b/f, etc)
    • Not Listed, see reply

Okay, so I'm sitting here listening to Rammstein. I don't think I should ever listen to this group while I drive my Z (or any fast vehicle for that matter). Music makes me go faster, faster, and faster.

What makes you go faster and drive crazy? I'm not talking about out of control, but, more like what gets you going?

You can make multiple selections.

Or, if it's not listed, reply with your idea.

As i read this at work, i was thinking "yeah, music has some influence", when it hit me:

My Z does it to me! That exhaust note, the straight six wailing- the handling..this damn car makes me throttle through corners like a wild-man...

It's supposed to storm here today, and i won't get out of work till after dark (when the deer are everywhere), so i left the Z home:cry: I miss my baby....

Come on, nobody here drifts their car, or dose massive burnouts and peelouts. DRIVE your 240Z!!! Pop that clutch and lose traction! Show off to them girls at school, man! Here is a pic of me tearing up my other car. Sorry its not my Z! I haven't been able to have pics of my 240Z, but i don't want to wear down my brand new tires (tyres).

post-2753-14150792193774_thumb.jpg

hey, all! the thing that makes me drive crazy long, winding roads! if it's night-time, then it's all the better. loud, chaotic music, and the revving of engines also gets my blood boiling. funny how my foot has a tendency to get heavy when these factors are thrown together. should i see a doctor? :stupid:

Not being a bastard...but its du hast....anyway, wankers with the most stupid fuc%in stickers!! ie 'horn broken, watch for finger', 'get in sit down shut up hold on' etc This is what I like to call a cheap body kit...makes ppl look at you but gets either a) laugh reaction (idiots and ppl who drive ford falcons) or B) disgust reactions (most ppl, all z drivers)...and drift, LOVE DRIFT!! I used to drift my magna at 80km/h down dirt read (piece of ****e!), but now with my Z its tarmac everywhere!!! Drift rocks(!), and rain, I would have to say, makes me drive crazy (around good drift corners anyway!!!)

Cheers ppl!!:classic: