IGNORED

2008 Int'l Convention Sep 28 - Oct 3

TomoHawk

I still don't have my plans finalized. I will be there Tuesday for sure, but I don't know yet about Monday night. I have a lot to do at work Monday and I'll be driving down from Detroit by myself since my wife can't go (not that she'd want to hang around you guys LOLLOLLOL). I know a few people that are attending Tuesday, but I don't personally know anyone going Monday night and I don't want to look like a dork sitting alone.:embarrass: So, who is going for sure to the opening banquet?

zhead-

I think it's the samething, and we locals call it the Berea Fairgrounds because it's in Berea, OH.

You can always heck the ClevelandrockZ.com web site to see what's on the schedule, on what day & time.

thxZ

Edited by TomoHawk

I still don't have my plans finalized. I will be there Tuesday for sure, but I don't know yet about Monday night. I have a lot to do at work Monday and I'll be driving down from Detroit by myself since my wife can't go (not that she'd want to hang around you guys LOLLOLLOL). I know a few people that are attending Tuesday, but I don't personally know anyone going Monday night and I don't want to look like a dork sitting alone.:embarrass: So, who is going for sure to the opening banquet?

Heck We will be there Saturday, maybe even Friday night-depending on the closing I have tomorrow in NC.

Didn't Tomohawk say something about what happens in Cleveland stays in Cleveland,

but gets photographed and posted everywhere the same dayROFL!

I'll have the whole family with me in the VOlVO:angry: for yet another show!

But with a meeting in NC there was no way around it.

Will

• 2 weeks later...

got home yesterday noon. 500 mile round trip. the zed ran like a swiss watch and purred like a kitten all the way. many thanks to the ohio zed club for putting on a top notch convention. i met some fellow members of this club and learn more about my zed. unfortunately i had to leave friday morning and missed the final banquet. hope somebody will post the results soon. had a great time - cleveland rocks!!!

The photographs can be viewed online at billgerberphotography and you can order enlargements there online. Give him a few days to go through the thousands of photos taken, to sort and upload.

You can also get the DVD (I believe there are about 4000 or 5000 photos on it) when it becomes available through the clevelandrockZ.com website, IIRC. Give that a few days too; the people putting on the show need to catch up on sleep, kids and personal/business stuff. I'll try to post a link to the DVD ordering stuff when it's available.

thxZ! to everybody that attended, even those that were there only for the car show... If you left early, you did miss all the rest of things, but O- L...

Let's see if the Texas crew can meet the challenge next year...

thxZ

Edited by TomoHawk

26th-Z has returned home safely. Had a blast. Thanks to all in Cleveland for putting on a great convention. Just now getting my pictures ready to post. Hear is a shot of the crew at the car show. Its a definite...San Antonio same time next year. I have a ton of stuff to upload, the most challenging being the promo video for the convention next year.

post-4148-14150804771834_thumb.jpg

Edited by 26th-Z