IGNORED

ZRush - sad news

26th-Z

I am very sad to report that our friend Scott Moschetto passed away from a heart attack December 9th. Vicki called me last night. She is shattered and hasn't been able to talk with anyone for quite some time. Her husband and best friend was 43. Scott played drums in a band and suffered a massive coronary during one of his gigs. Vicki tells me that Scott's headstone will be engraved with ZRush and his drumsticks.

I last saw Scott and Vicki at Z-Fest in Orlando last October. Scott coordinated the music for me during the event. Vicki tells me she is planning to sell the Vintage Z "Ol Yeller" but will keep ZRush and continue with the restoration of the Scarab.

Chris

post-4148-14150800180461_thumb.jpg

post-4148-14150800180607_thumb.jpg

post-4148-14150800180867_thumb.jpg

post-4148-14150800181075_thumb.jpg

I am stunned. Thanks for sharing this Chris. I have missed both of them on this site for quite some time. 43.....jeez. My thoughts are with them today. I hope Carl is giving Scott the grand tour.

Peace be with them and us all.

Chris A. :cry:

Hi Chris:

This is simply Unbelievable news. I'm dumbfounded that no one in the Z Community around here knew about this - nor had any opportunity to attend Scott's funeral etc. Four months ago?..... This is just too sad to really think about....

Vicki had to be completely shattered....

Thanks for letting us know.

Carl B.

I had noticed the absence of ZRush of late, and hoped it was because of the Scarab restoration...I'm saddened to see that it was for much more tragic reasons.

Words on a forum post can't convey what is intended in this situation, but my heart is heavy today. I am very sorry for Vickie's loss.

Thoughts and prayers are with her....

I met Scott and Vicky at the MSA show, I believe in 2004 when the ZRush car took Best of Show. I remember talking to Scott about Datsuns and music since my brother is a drummer and I play sax and keyborard. Very sad news indeed.