IGNORED

Wiper boots dry out Fast

TomoHawk

Stephen,

I respect the "advice" people will offer here, because most of it is from first-hand experience, but some people tend to think that their advice is the ONLY good one, so you'd better take that it, and that's that. Dave suggests, "Take the advice and move on." Which advice? There were a number of them! Some people don't want to accept any reasonable discussion, called it a "debate," even if somebody has an idea that might work, or some related experience to involve. This is a sad thing from a people ("Americans") who consider themselves so much better than others.

Closed minds. There's ALWAYS another way, but some people are afraid to try. I will try those things if I can.

Now, if You don't mind, I'm going out to the car to get whatever is left on there, off. I will get some new ones.

thx

The only thing I'm going to say to that is; you really don't get, it do you? Don't answer me directly because I don't wish to debate a point I didn't try to make. I just gave my opinion of you overall approach here just like you give your opinion (often too, I might add) and it has nothing to do with the subject matter at hand at all. I don't come here to debate so your opinion of me, that is if you're lumping me in with all the other 'Americans' doesn't mean squat and neither does mine of you. Pose questions, use the answers you can and forget the rest. It's pretty simple. Even for you. Oh, sorry, I guess that would also be an opinion. OUT......

Guys, there is no sense in keeping this thread going. It's insane to discuss lubrication of the wiper boots or whatever this thread has turned into. I already outlined that Tomohawk got screwed in his transaction. Check that one off as a bad Ebay experience. I am going to close the thread so we can all move on to the next subject matter. :)