IGNORED

New Club DVD!

hls30.com

I am on the third attempt at a menu system-to get it as user friendly and totally indexed is proving seriously time consuming...and life keeps butting in...

I believe everything is scanned-I'll suggest an alternative to Mike and see if we can't find away to make the files available...

Will

I'm not interested but want to try it! Can you send me a copy? Is it for free?

If you are not interested, why do you want to try it? It is not finished yet, but the intent is to sell them to make money to support the club.

-Mike

If you are not interested, why do you want to try it? It is not finished yet, but the intent is to sell them to make money to support the club.

I've been trying to figure out if 'Full House' is a bot.......no, really. His posts seldom make sense, and check out the sig.

FullHouse-if you aren't interested-you don't need one.:stupid:

More often than not I struggle to find the pertinence in your posts-le alone the z content.

Stephen/Arne

There is a difference between being put out in the yard and being reminded once not to jump on visiting childeren!ROFL

I am leaning toward charging for the DVD in inverst proportion to a Members posts Z content. That is to say the greater the Z content the less the price...

I bet that will be interesting...or not!

I am leaning toward charging for the DVD in inverst proportion to a Members posts Z content. That is to say the greater the Z content the less the price...

I bet that will be interesting...or not!

An interesting concept. How will you judge Z content?