IGNORED

'71 in Albuquerque

lonetreesteve

H,

No worries. Thanks for going there and checking it out for us. Sounds like the seller got the cars mixed up. That's real typical for the pull & save type junkyards... they sell off the parts then crush the shell. I've heard that a lot of the Zs in the Albuquerque area are pretty solid and priced well, is this true?

H,

I've heard that a lot of the Zs in the Albuquerque area are pretty solid and priced well, is this true?

It's true! Not just Z's, but old cars in general are solid and priced good. Funny thing is I trailered my '71 240-Z back from California???

The thing with a lot of the pull n saves, they won't sell a complete car to you. Especially one that has made it out to the yard. You might get lucky and find one before it is put in the yard.

The pns here in aurora, co had a great looking 610 wagon, cargo area vinyl covering was mint, body was in great condition. I asked them about it and they told me they didn't have a dealer license. They used to sell them but that has changed.