IGNORED

'71 in Albuquerque

lonetreesteve

This '71 in a junkyard appears to have more than just a couple of tail lights that are in good shape. Anyone in the Albuquerque area should go and check this car out. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Tail-light-LEFT-1971-240Z_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33716QQhashZitem260086835538QQihZ016QQitemZ260086835538QQrdZ1

post-6600-14150799612819_thumb.jpg

It looks like this seller is playing it smart by throwing out the bait and avoiding all the associated fees. He has a lot of other items listed though.

What do you mean by fees geez?

Looks like a winner though.

There was a complete, nice Burgandy red 71-73 in my local junkyard with original hubcaps but the guy wouldn't let me in the back to see it. Claiming something about Pitbulls and now it's gone, "shesh" :rolleyes:

~Z~

So, is the auction for the left taillight? If someone wants me to check it out for them, let me know...Robert

Robert,

Looks like there is also a listing for the right tail light as well. If you're interested, I'll bet you or another member in the Albuquerque area could buy the entire car for a song!

Robert,

Looks like there is also a listing for the right tail light as well. If you're interested, I'll bet you or another member in the Albuquerque area could buy the entire car for a song!

Well, I'm not sure where I'd be able to fit it in???

post-7320-14150799616439_thumb.jpg