'71 in Albuquerque - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

'71 in Albuquerque

Featured Replies

So, is the auction for the left taillight? If someone wants me to check it out for them, let me know...Robert

It looks like this seller is playing it smart by throwing out the bait and avoiding all the associated fees. He has a lot of other items listed though.

It looks like this seller is playing it smart by throwing out the bait and avoiding all the associated fees. He has a lot of other items listed though.

What do you mean by fees geez?

Looks like a winner though.

There was a complete, nice Burgandy red 71-73 in my local junkyard with original hubcaps but the guy wouldn't let me in the back to see it. Claiming something about Pitbulls and now it's gone, "shesh" :rolleyes:

~Z~

  • Author
So, is the auction for the left taillight? If someone wants me to check it out for them, let me know...Robert

Robert,

Looks like there is also a listing for the right tail light as well. If you're interested, I'll bet you or another member in the Albuquerque area could buy the entire car for a song!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Robert,

Looks like there is also a listing for the right tail light as well. If you're interested, I'll bet you or another member in the Albuquerque area could buy the entire car for a song!

Well, I'm not sure where I'd be able to fit it in???

post-7320-14150799616439_thumb.jpg

Sweet 510, Red-Eye!

Sweet 510, Red-Eye!
Am I missing something? I don't see any 510s. Are you maybe talking about the late-80's BMW E30 in the driveway?
  • Author
Well, I'm not sure where I'd be able to fit it in???

Yeah, I get the "picture" Robert!

Isn't that a 510 parked nose-toward-the tree, between the bimmer and the pick-up truck?

No, that's either a BMW 1602 or 2002.

Well, I'm not sure where I'd be able to fit it in???

Plenty of room on tha left side of the drive way ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.