IGNORED

240Z Combo and T/S switch repair Service

Zs-ondabrain

Dave, I just sent you an email about your Turn/Combo service. Another customer.

-Dana

That was an hour ago and I haven't recieved an email or PM as of yet. Maybe my email sees you as spam or something.

Try again? Or PM me here at CZCC.

Dave.

• 3 weeks later...

You are the BEST!

I'm always amazed at the quality of your work and am blessed to have made your aquaintance.

Very happy with the switches. I keep turning the knobs and pretending they are installed in the 7/70----weird---I know.

I sometimes have reservations about what I have done/ or had done on the 7/70, but not Electrically thanks to you Dave.

All my thanks!

Jim D.

"Zup"

Same is true of the wiring harness restorations, headlamp and turn signal upgrades, and alternator upgrades Dave has done for me. TOP DRAWER!

If it is Z Electrical Dave is the MAN!!

Jim D.

"Zup" :bunny:

If you tear apart and operate by hand the teeter portion of the dimmer switch, the high beams work, but nothing from low beams. I disconnect the ground the high beams go out and reground on steering column and they come back on, nothing from low beams either way. Does anybody have any advice or suggestions?

Did you ever fix the problem or do you still need it rebuilt? Take a picture or 2 of the switch in question and I can BUILD you a replacement switch. I have enough supplies to build about 20 or 30 sets for all different years of S30's.

T/S switches are $85 each

Combo switches are $125 each

A matched pair (Combo and T/S switches) is $200, you save $10

If anyone is interested in purchasing switches from me, Please Email me at wolfin32z@yahoo.com with the following.....

The build date of your S30.

Which switch you want (Combo or T/S switch -or-Both)

Let me know as much about the switchs as possible. (Long or short T/S wires, 3 or 6 wire T/S switch, Intermittent wipers or not, 6 or 9 or 10 wires connector on the combo switch, etc.)

Please take and send me pictures or direct me towards pictures of the switches you want. You can also use the thread link below to find your switches and let me know that way.

http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30640

Thanks to everyone for their input on the link above,

Dave.

HEY DAVE!

I wanted to let you know I got the HLH, TSH, and combo and turn signal switches this afternoon! Excellent service, EXCELLENT communication, and most of all, ECXELLENT product!!!!

Thanks so much for the care and effort you put into each and every one of your products! They are beautiful, and I KNOW 1000% better than what I have on the cars now.

Please let me know if I can help you out with anything for your 260!

HEY DAVE!

Please let me know if I can help you out with anything for your 260!

Center console, Dash (Empty is fine) or dash cover to cover all the damn cracks, 3 terminal Ballast resistor, decent 240Z rear bumper, All 5 carpets, passenger side window regulator and a drivers side door.

Those are the important things that I need. Any one of those things would be awesome but I don't expect you to seriously ship me a door or dash cause that could be expensive.

All kidding aside, I'm happy you approve of the switches and upgrades. Let me know when you get them in and how everything works.

Thanks for the compliments and good words, I really appreciate it.

Dave.

Did I hear someone say 260Z parts?

I currently have 4 260Z center consoles (of various qualities), 1 extra dash (still cracked), extra doors with full internals (both sides), etc. Generally, the only parts I do not have in decent shape are upholstered interior parts.

PM me with what you need, I can take some pics of the parts for you.

Did I hear someone say 260Z parts?

I currently have 4 260Z center consoles (of various qualities), 1 extra dash (still cracked), extra doors with full internals (both sides), etc. Generally, the only parts I do not have in decent shape are upholstered interior parts.

PM me with what you need, I can take some pics of the parts for you.

I listed what I need above, but I want to see what Matt has available before I look into other parts. So as soon as he gets back to me, I'll let ya know what we come up with.

Thanks for the heads up,

Dave.