IGNORED

The B.S. Continues!!!

moonpup

Allow me to state here that I don't believe the article I posted. I realize that it's mostly author/lawyer speak. I posted it for the purpose of reading the responses that it has generated. It helps me and others to better understand and get a more accurate view of what really took place in those days. No matter how many times it gets discussed, I find it a fascinating topic.

Right,

The BS continues. What really makes me want to stomp on a few toes is when you read an article with this false information, get in touch with the author to let him know he's wrong, only to find that you've wasted your time.

The problem seems to be that, rather than carry out proper, in depth investigative journalism because it's too time consuming and they generally have a publishing deadline to meet, they take the easy way out and simply write the same old BS. Again and again and a gain and .... ad infinitum.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Yes, I report that he is credited with the design of the Silvia - in most of the articles I've written - because Nissan Did. If I had been at Nissan at the time - I would have credited both him and Kimura. One can only refute one Myth at a time

Carl

I would like to see the evidence.

I would have though Nissan would have mentioned it in the letter about the 240z and the sports car protoype, but since they didn't I would think that his claims to designing that car were also inflated.