IGNORED

I baught the car from a real IPO! Idoiot Previous Owner!

BuDavid

1st of all, WOW!!!! I can't beleavethat this thread is alive!?

al'z

easy on your self, make a small study before you attack please, you will notice that the term IPO was commonly used that time while I assume that you might didn't even know about his forum..

please, do as I do, before I reply like this at any forum, I look at the joining adte of the member, just to know how to talk to him.. I'm not pissed off, but man, this is a dead thread and no need to bring it up again just because of your complain. I don't understand how did you read it in the first place!

EScanlon

I appreciate your understanding, thank you my friend.

BuDavid, how is the Z doing? What have you done so far? Any pics of the car and what you have done?

as SBlake01 said, I regretfully sold my Z for an E39 M5, which I also sold, because it didn't have the "Lust of the Z" I'm having a harder time with my job, I even started searching for a nother Z, perhaps a 68-72 stingray, but those are way expensive to import (15000-24000)$

I might buy a brand new Jeep Wrangler JK sahara now, and I might buy a 240Z as a project, I'm addicted to Z's, as many told me, I'll regret selling the previous not.

what is the best about the reply here, I'm still a member of this great forum between those old good friends..

My regards to Zbane and Montezuma:D

cheers guys.

... you will notice that the term IPO was commonly used that time while I assume that you might didn't even know about his forum..

I've even referred to myself by that term a few times since I bought my 240Z 23 years ago as a teenager and didn't always know what I was doing back then - not that I know what I'm doing now, of course.

Seriously folks... just ask yourself; "who the hell am I to be telling others what they should or should not say, let alone how to say it?".

I'm sick and tired of the "PC" police, feel free to speak for yourself and in your own way.

If I want a sermon I'll go to church. If you want to give one you know where I'll tell you to go.

Carl B.

Carl, are you getting cranky? :cheeky:

Enrique, Carl, and Stephen- I agree entirely. And Stephen- I've always liked that quote as well as:

Ford: It's a little like being drunk.

Arthur: What's wrong with being drunk?

Ford: Ask a glass of water.

Mohammed, It's great to see you back!

And, to the heart of this thread-

My IPO felt it was necessary to use some form of gasket sealant on the intake/exhaust manifold gasket...