Save TopGear the BBC TV Program - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Save TopGear the BBC TV Program

Featured Replies

I am petitioner #60796, thanks for posting this thread, I had no idea "they" were trying to pull TopGear from the airwaves.

I'm #61967 it's a good way to show them we care!

Yep, signed here as well -- Long Live Top Gear!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

#63427 here. The Hamster would want it this way....

#64079 - God damn politicians! I wish they'd stop trying to legislate the "social ills of America" and focus on things that will make a difference and the things we'd all like to see them focus on. i.e.(Schools, crime, inflation, taxes to name a few)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.