New Hot Wheels 240Z - Page 6 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Hot Wheels 240Z

Featured Replies

The new Hot Wheels 240Z is a nice looking model that some EBay sellers have offered with very cool custom paint and tampos. But my favorites are the Tomicas and Playarts. Some pics of toy Z cars I have collected can be seen at www.myzcars.com. But I love my 1:1 scale '78 280Z the most.

Some pics of toy Z cars I have collected..SNIP..

Damm Bill!! Nice collection. Welcome to the group too.

Chris A.

Bought one off Ebay. Actually I bought 2. :classic:

Mark - found these at my local K-mart. You want them? I can bring them with me to VIR, if you want. I haven't found the white one yet.

Wayne

post-6279-14150799894232_thumb.jpg

Now since I went shopping on Sunday, I stumbled upon a slight variation....

The wheels of the gray car (previous post) are now on the yellow where it is printed 'Datsun 240Z' vs '2006 New Models",

The back of the cards show them both as "2007 Models"

post-6279-14150799908213_thumb.jpg

post-6279-14150799908753_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

the kmart near me has the grey ones, though I have yet to find the yellow with the new wheels, guess I'll have to keep looking...

post-11908-1415079996777_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150799968258_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • 5 months later...

Here's a new edition that I hadn't seen posted here yet. For $0.97 I couldn't resist.

post-3294-14150801323838_thumb.jpg

I too am late with this thread, but I was standing in line at wal-mart looking around at all the "impulse buy" stuff near the register, and saw the yellow one lying on the back of a shelf like someone picked it up and changed their mind. Naturally I bought it but never went back to see if they had any different ones.

Hi

Where did you find the blue one from the "Racing" series?

Thx

:beard:

I was at the Dollar Tree today and in the toy section is a twin pack of hotwheel type cars. One was a pickup and the other was a 240Z. It was packaged in a 7UP theme. The front seems to have good detail but the rear is totally off. I will go back and buy a few since they are different.

Where did you find the blue one from the "Racing" series?

SuperTarget

Here's a new edition that I hadn't seen posted here yet. For $0.97 I couldn't resist.
I posted that one last week in the "Found a new Z-toy at Wal-Mart" thread.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.