New Hot Wheels 240Z - Page 9 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Hot Wheels 240Z

Featured Replies

Never grow up, never surrender!

post-11908-14150806990343_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150806991336_thumb.jpg

Edited by zbane

Grownup...

It's a nice place to visit, but I could never live there!

Will

  • 3 months later...

I hadn't thought much about these until the other day when I saw this Hot Wheels 'Datsun Bluebird 510' in gold at the local Target store.

post-3797-14150807934353_thumb.jpg

post-3797-14150807934614_thumb.jpg

Edited by sblake01

  • 4 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
Bought one off Ebay. Actually I bought 2. :classic:

I ended up with 3 extra in white still in packaging if anyone is interested.....$1 per plus whatever shipping cost. They were stuck on a shelf and forgotten.

Edited by jmark

I ended up with 3 extra in white still in packaging if anyone is interested.....$1 plus whatever shipping cost. They were stuck on a shelf and forgotten.

PM Sent

If you are a collector you will notice that the Blue 510 also comes in different card styles. For example this car comes as a HW Premiere card both regular size and short. It has a city background deep in blue on these cards. The third card style says 2009 New Models on it and it has the city also but with snowflakes.:D

I also just picked up a silver GTR from Hotwheels to add to the red and white one already out.:cool:

Cheerzzzz....

Zlady

Hi all, how about these minis that I found.

post-1637-14150809289761_thumb.jpg

post-1637-14150809290452_thumb.jpg

post-1637-14150809291043_thumb.jpg

post-1637-14150809291635_thumb.jpg

Hi all, how about these minis that I found.

AHHHH!!! Amazing!:beer:

  • Author
PM Sent

Sold. Thanks Nate.

  • 3 weeks later...

Being a ZX guy, I had to get them, and share them photographically.

Had to resort to ebay-apparently these reissues where a short run only sort of deal, so if you want to find some for yourself, best start looking now.

post-11908-14150809441806_thumb.jpg

post-11908-1415080944247_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150809442786_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150809443191_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150809444211_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150809444608_thumb.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.