New Hot Wheels 240Z - Page 4 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Hot Wheels 240Z

Featured Replies

#120 white & yellow, here too. White a couple months ago, the Mrs. Chino brought home yellow last night.

I have a yellow one with no number . I don't know how to post the picture I took. So I am going to send it to Scanlon so he can for me . It has chrome front and rear bumpers . Looks just like my Z . Gary :)

E,

How you gonna get those emblems to look right on that car?

What about making a wiring diagram for that!

Will

Did you guys (Arne and a7dz) get these at the store or on eBay?

I bought mine at Fred Meyer.

post-8308-14150799163303_thumb.jpg

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

My yellow one came from Freddy's as well. Gary

I have a yellow one with no number . I don't know how to post the picture I took. So I am going to send it to Scanlon so he can for me . It has chrome front and rear bumpers . Looks just like my Z . Gary :)

I WANTT!!!!!!!

gary, i <3 you.......

we don't have fred meyer's down here in so cal.... :(

i just picked up 2 yellow 120s from target last night.

I'm having a helluvu time finding the solid color ones as well, and the Hot Wheels website is of absolutely no use. Bah Effin Humbug...

Yeah, anybody else notice that all the solid color cars are from Oregon and Washington?

Just another reason to move back West...I imagine it's just a matter of time for the solid colored models to show up in the Eastern part of the country.

I guess I'll just have to keep going to the toy stores to check :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.