New Hot Wheels 240Z - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Hot Wheels 240Z

Featured Replies

Bought one off Ebay. Actually I bought 2. :classic:

post-5664-14150798491879_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the tip....I just bought some too! Awesome!

Cool!!!! i have 2 260Z 2+2 one is Matchbox and the other one is Majorette, they are all scratched, i have them since i was a kid, perhaps more than 25 five years ago, i can´t remember when my father gifted´em to me, those were my very first Zs....

  • Author
Thanks for the tip....I just bought some too! Awesome!
No problem I thought it was cool. I looked in all my local stores and haven't seen one. Bought 2 for $7.50 shipped off Ebay.
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Man... and I always check at the stores too, it was just a matter of time before they released one. Thanks for the heads up!

  • Author
Man... and I always check at the stores too, it was just a matter of time before they released one. Thanks for the heads up!
I first saw it on my normal 240Z Ebay search. I have yet to find any locally.

Yes, thank you for the lead...I placed my bid yesterday as well. :)

Man I wished I lived in Australia right now.....

Check out this auction......

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nissan-Datsun-240Z-260Z-Z432-280Z-Model-Collection-WOW_W0QQitemZ160033227166QQihZ006QQcategoryZ2581QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I wonder if this person is a member.

Nice collection.

Chris A.

I think he is. I dont think he posts though.

He's selling off the models so he can finish his 1:1 260z

This is his car:

http://www.wazcars.com/zindex.php?action=membercars&member=warren

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.