New Hot Wheels 240Z - Page 11 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Hot Wheels 240Z

Featured Replies

Holiday version of the 240z, with holiday pricing to boot...

David,

Where did you find the Z? I can't seem to find them. Was it in a special display?

Thanks,

Al

David,

Where did you find the Z? I can't seem to find them. Was it in a special display?

Thanks,

Al

Nevermind, I found them. They are a Walmart exclusive.

Al

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Sorry Al, didn't see your reply and question... but for all others... I found them in a special display endcap near (but not hanging with) the Hot Wheels section, though I didn't realize they were special to Walmart.

I posted about the Holiday Z on the facebook page as well, and a member there (perhaps here as well) posted a photo of a recently released Hakosuka Skyline (I've yet to find it myself, and the photo he posted was blurry, so here's one I nabbed from Japanese Nostalgic Car.

Yeah, yeah... not a Z, I know.. but it is a Hot Wheels car, and as we've mentioned the 510 variants, and as this is one cool car... I know you understand.

post-11908-1415081713016_thumb.jpg

Edited by zbane
photo addition

  • 3 weeks later...

After some searching, I finally found a few of the Nissan Skyline 2000gt-r

Gotta give kudos to the folks at Mattel for choosing such a cool car, and for the detailing.

post-11908-14150817236172_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150817236674_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150817237689_thumb.jpg

  • 9 months later...

I thought there might be some here that would like the Mad Manga car. I wasn't overly keen on the original colors (obviously).

post-11908-14150820821553_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150820822115_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150820822784_thumb.jpg

post-11908-1415082082356_thumb.jpg

  • 3 months later...

Was going through an old box of stuff and came across these; just thought I'd share.

post-11908-14150822417479_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150822418063_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150822418818_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150822419412_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150822419829_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150822420425_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150822421092_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150822421688_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150822422286_thumb.jpg

And a few more...

the last two are obviously not of a Z car, but as it was a BRE design that predated the Z car, I thought it would be appreciated.

post-11908-14150822422912_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150822423622_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150822424209_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150822424801_thumb.jpg

post-11908-14150822425422_thumb.jpg

  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.