IGNORED

My Skyline finally arrived......

HS30-H

To be honest, I think its the fact that contact is seen as inevitable that puts me off racing these days. I think historic racing should be a non-contact sport.

Yeah, I'm suprised at how much is got away with now,.. Thats why I'm heading down the Hillclimbing route,.. not got enough spare cash to keep repairing damage :) ...

Really looking forward to seeing it in the flesh some time. Glad you bought it over.

Hi Alan:

A truly unique and wonderful car to own - and an even better story to go with it. It doesn't get any better that than.

Thanks for posting the pictures - the restoration looks top notch. Perhaps you could start it up and send us an audio clip.... or a small video.

I couldn't be happier for you.

regards,

Carl B.

So Alan are you looking at fitting those wide 14x11? watanabes you have to this for the period look? Can you still get tyres for those rims in the UK? It would be a dream to have a KPGC10 or a true PS30 (maybe the KPGC10 would be the way to go that way if I needed to take the kids I could given I already have a RS30 for fun).

Alan here is question for you (not sure if it has been asked before so please excuse me if it has) I was told (again wanting to get the correct information) that the P in these models chassis code was not only to indicate the fitment of the S20 engine but also the connection between this engine and the Price GR8 which it was based on. So the P was homage to the Price engine team.

Cheers

Mike