IGNORED

good news guys! grills and spoilers

khughes

I Just spoke to Phil @ challange fibreglass, and they have pulled out the moulds and are cleaning them out to do another batch..

if you want anything, now is the best time to contact them and place your order:

phil@melbpc.org.au - (m) 0418 567 019

They are very busy with offsite work though, so they may take a little time (as did the originals, but if yo uget in now, then they should be able to do them all at once.

Kent

I spoke with Phil today, he said alot of emails he gets go straight to his trash as his spam checker is putting them there automatically, he said the best bet is to call him after 5pm before 6pm, and also he rarely seems to have phone reception. He told me honestly another run is still a perspective 2 months away as they are quite behind on some contracts. I have ordered a full set ie. boot and front spoiler, flares, grill.

Cool, cheers for that man, I'll just try again I guess. Because I doubt he'll be able to let me know freight costs to NZ over the phone straight away regardless, my email shouldn't have gone to a spam filter being it was sent from a .co.nz and not a hotmail.com or yahoo.com address, but you never know I guess. I'll send one from a couple of addresses perhaps.

Cheers for the info though, might have to figure out the time difference and ring regardless but I'll try emailing again first off.

I received a reply from restored.jp in a day, so I was quite disappointed to not get one from Australia in.. well, it's been months now.

haha, no. ;)

After not receiving a response from Aus, I went there and investigated their prices and what they had available, unfortunately, they don't do the flares which are my top priority.

Their CF stuff is magic looking though isn't it!? and complete FRP guards and doors.. simply magic. I would spent thousands there if I had thousands to spend! :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...