IGNORED

What is your car's nickname?

alissa280z

I call my 280 'Sam' though the only connection between it and 'Big Sam' is that they're both S30's. The 810 is simply 'Brown' because of it's similarity to the color of a UPS truck. The L320 is 'Datrod' because all of the modifications that really only make it fast enough to keep up with traffic which is something a stock L320 is not very adept at. And the J30 is the 'Granny car.'

well when i got it "the blue and brown one" brown because of the rust! Then "the grey one" when it was in primer and now, you guessed it! "the white one"! Although at times it has been called some very bad things, very loudly...

I dont think i could name a car... just a bit... odd?:P

71 240Z HLS3008323-- No name as of yet--thinking of 'zetto' from 240ztt

77 280Z HLS30366531--The pilot's car--referring to the original owner being a Navy pilot.

78 280Z HLS30437667--The colonel's car--original owner was a retired Army colonel when I bought it from him; it is also known as the "sunroof car" as it is in my avatar and has an aftermarket sunroof installed which I hate.

78 280Z HLS30448652--This has been called the "junkyard car" as it was bought from a junkyard car.

78 280Z HLS30453361*--Currently known as the parts car but as it comes apart it may achieve a name.

78 280Z HLS30456240--This one is known as the "DD" car having been acquired from the late Dtasun Dynamics.

81 280ZX hdtp--This is simply called the gray car but this name may change as it has the Epsilon wheels on it so maybe a name referring to the wheels might be in order. It also originally came from San Diego Datsun so I might start calling it the San Diego car.

82 280ZX hdtp--This one has no name yet either but it came from Huntington Beach so maybe a name incorporating that? This one made it across country without a hickup so maybe a name for its durability?

86 300ZX hdtp *146597--This one was called "Lady Clara" by its original owner and I haven't referred to it as such and maybe that's why it has consumed alrge quantities of cash and parts?

86 300ZX hdtp *148652--No name as of yet but this one made the trip from Sherman Oaks, Ca. to Florida without too much trouble so a good name is in order.

03 350Z AX8--The "pig 30" seems to come to mind as this name also refers to a friend's nickname for my father's Hunter 30 sloop which according to my friend is a pig in the water and not very fast or quick to change directions. Since the zetto san ju san is a fat heavy pig this name often comes to mind.

72 Toyota Celica--No name for this one yet but it is a neat little jewel of a car.

87 Toyota Supra--No name for this car either but it is reminiscent of a sumo wrestler in my eye because it flaunts its girth with pride.

91 Ford Mustang GT--No name for this one but I have a fondness for it and it has been a fun tail happy car when provoked. This car reminds me of the old Porsche 911's in the sense that with a manual transmission the car can be driven like a hooligan and still bite you on your arse if not careful.

"The other Woman"

I had an 8 year affair with this car while bringing it back from the dead. I spent more time in the garage than I did in the house. This is my wife's name for the car, of course. 4 years after I finished, she's still pissed at the car and flat-out refuses to go anywhere in it!

But that's cool, 'cause I can hear the beauty of the L28 from under the hood and not have to listen to all the bitchin!

240 - "pumpkin" cuz the color

Roadster - "GAC" because of the license number I got from DMV, even though I got personalized plates, it stuck.

SE-R - Didn't get a name. I'm sure one will come up soon.

Scott