IGNORED

only 1 set of 240Z LED Tail lights for sale!!

Zs-ondabrain

Yup, Jonny's right. Still doing the LED Taillight conversions. $275 for the 240Z's and $300 for the 260Z's and 280Z's. Prices did go up a little because the LED's I use are pricey and shipping keeps being bumped up by the post office and everyone else.

If, after seeing the price, you're still interested, email me at wolfin32z@yahoo.com

Dave

• 9 months later...

I was told by many folks here to keep this up to date.

Still selling the Headlight and parking light upgrade harnesses thru MSA.

Still selling the ZX alternator upgrade plug and Sidemarker conversion plugs thru MSA

Still personally doing the LED taillight, front marker and sidemarker conversions, personally. $80 for the sidemarker inserts, $125 for the front marker light conversion and $275 for the 240Z taillight conversion. ($300 for the 260 and 280Z taillights.

Thanks again to all my current and past customers and a big welcome to new customers in the new year.

Happy New Year everyone,

Dave

• 1 year later...

Have you ever thought of casting clear tails it would probably jack the price up to high but its just a thought I'm building a silver Z and have been bouncing around the idea of having everything clear with LED's. We would probably have to cast them ourselves or have it done then send it to you right.

The molds are easy-they are no problem-The resins they use all(even the water clear chalks up, it gradually grays but did not yellow in my testing) suffer badly from UV damage. Between yellowing and chalking up with prolonged exterior use. I tried all of the readily available resins from 11 manufacturers(not re-marketers)-not one made it through one Savannah summer unscathed-for a trailer queen that sees sunlight only on rare occasion, or for parts that are swapped in for shows and swapped out afterward those are good answers, for a driver their long term stability leaves much to be desired. There is a reason most current replacement headlight covers can be had for $50 a pair or so-they are considered disposable because of their materials, three years and they are having undeniable issues and that is with the high grade stuff Manufacturers use-the stuff available to us is not nearly as good. My though in not producing them was that people would expect a longer life from an expensive new set of lights-I know I would.

Will

Edited by hls30.com

That's a great point I did'nt think of that I'm glad I asked around first before making the investment on materials. Thanx for your input. I am however interested in your LED treatment once I get my Z back