IGNORED

240K GTR Flares

240K&Beyond

Looks good mate. It is a pity about those big Laurel or Cedric mirrors though! And the rear beaver panel is interesting too - off a sedan. I thought Tom experimented and found that they could not be interchanged?

Love the Watanabes. They suit the car perfectly. Where did the car come from? Were they originally sold in Thailand or is this from Europe?

Kent, changed your mind again huh? The colour codes we figured out and are in the other thread mate....... and this definitely looks a darker silver than the GT-R's came in. Not that that's a bad thing - this is a nice looking colour.

I did, and its peculiar that this example is using a 'sedan model' beaver panel, with gtr tail lights. The tail lights are an easy aftermarket upgrade, but i wouldnt say theyre easy to find, or cheap! Perhaps later model c110 coupes, as this appears to be (due to the beaver panel badging), were fitted with the simpler beaver panel - cheaper to manufacture...?

I dont know about that Tom. I have never seen a hardtop with a sedan beaver panel before. I think a much more viable explanation is the car had a bump from behind and it was replaceed with whatever could be found easily - in this case a Skyline (not Datsun like the rest of the car) sedan beaver panel. Maybe this why the tail lights are JDM too? Who knows... do you know, ijaidee?

Back to the subject at hand: I think the best way to approach this is for everyone to contact the bloke directly. Michael, I will order yours and PM you about payment and postage.

Otherwise:

The company name is Challenge Fibreglass, located in Camberwell, Victoria, Australia. Phil is the owner you can call him on 0418 567 019 or email him on phil@melbpc.org.au. He is a little slow on email replies.

i would imagine it is going to be a while yet before the front and rear spoilers will be available. we have yet to work out a cheap way to get them from japan (i have a rear valance to ship with it so it is rather heavy and awkward), it may have to come by sea, and then i have to send it to phil and have him make up the moulds etc.. it will definately happen, just not sure on the time frame.