IGNORED

240K GTR Flares

240K&Beyond

Guys,

I have located a company in Melbourne Australia that has a mould to make the four wheel arche flares. These are the normal bolt on type as used by Alphadog.

Kyteler and I are both keen, but I thought I would post a question wether anyone else was interested in getting some made. It would be easier for the company to run off the required amount.

The cost $264 (including GST) per set. (Prices have gone up due to raw materials such as oil) The company accepts cheques, money orders, COD and direct BankTransfers. If you let me know if you are keen within the next two weeks, then I will get him to make them, pass the companies details to you and you can contact them directly to arrange payment, pickup, or additional postage.

Oh, he is looking thought his database to see if he has the front and rear spoilers too. At the moment, he thinks he has only the rear. (No cost as yet)

Regards,

Challenge fibreglass?

They used to quote about $180 for a set IIRC.

In any case, yes, put me down as a definite. I spoke to them almost a year ago, and have been "fixin" to order them since them.

Also very keen on a rear spoiler - let us know the price and I'll almost certainly buy one of them as well.

Cheers

Peter

Hi Jeremy,

Posting them to NZ should not be a problem as I have already made the offer to Michael. However, if there is a rear spoiler available, that might get expensive. We shall have to see.

As for 4 doors, I shall ask the bloke at challenge what he thinks. He did tell me that they were cast from original coupe flares.

Kent, are you keen on the flares? or just the rear?

Tom, do you want any?

So far we have:

1 for Bruce, Michael, Peter, Jeremy possibly Craig.

Hands Up, who has a 4 Door in Melbourne ? If we find somesone Jim, I could test them for you. James T, in amongst you bits, do you have one?

I have a 4 door. The company could send me a set, and i'll tell them how well they fit, the could call it a market reseach exersise and write it off as for a tax rebate. :)

Of course I get to keep the flares :love: