IGNORED

I NO LONGER MAKE THE "HEADLIGHT RELAY UPGRADE HARNESS"

Zs-ondabrain

Hey guys and gals,

It's Dave in Marysville WA. I'm sorry to inform all those who wish to purchace one of my "Headlight Relay Upgrade Harness's" in the future that I am no longer making them. They are too stressfull to make when running a household of 7, having suppliers raise their prices, and working 50+ hours a week.

So please stop sending me money orders without emailing me first. I've already had to return three orders that people sent me without checking first.

I will write a forum on the process of making the harness for your self. If anyone is interested in following in my footsteps and making the harness for all those who want one, please contact me at wolfin32z@yahoo.com

Sorry again,

Dave.

:hurt:

Damn---and I was just about to order. Escanlon's posts about it being the single best upgrade have me convinced.

It's all good though Dave, you've given a lot of yourself to the Z community.

I'm sure the sentiment here is for your life to become a little less stressful---- :classic:

:ermm: 7 and 50 hr. weeks----I don't know how you ever did it.

A tech article would be great-----but so would someone taking up the task for others.

Anyone up for it! :bunny:

A tech article would be great-----but so would someone taking up the task for others.

Anyone up for it! :bunny:

I'm not sure I want to deal with parts supplier issues, but I'd consider making some up if the getting parts wasn't too much of a pain. I'd rather start with Dave's plans though, rather that have to engineer them from scratch.

I'm not sure I want to deal with parts supplier issues, but I'd consider making some up if the getting parts wasn't too much of a pain. I'd rather start with Dave's plans though, rather that have to engineer them from scratch.

Arne.... if you start making some up please let me know.....

George

Those of use with 260s or 280s could also benefit by checking out the design of the thing. Maybe somebody can adapt the design to the 260s and 280s...

I'd be very happy to see a write-up of the thing. I know the manufacturere of the 280Z headlight harness plugs (with the round pins), but not the part #, because of how old it is. Maybe something will turn up.

bought mine last year and i can (and have already) attest to the benefit of this upgrade and the quality of Dave's fabrication.

thanks Dave, you've set the bar pretty high.

if the write-up is posted and someone decides to do the fabrication, i hope he gets the support and orders he deserves for doing this for the rest of the community.