Cars For Sale - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Cars For Sale

Featured Replies

I was reading another Z web site and one member mentioned that watching NASCAR is the equvalent of pouring a bunch of Skittles into the toilet and flushing, watching all the bright colors going around in a circle. I thought that was a excellent comparison! :D

Vicky

Hey Vicky,

Ever watched our car races ????????

I know Bambi LURVED 'EM.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
Hey Vicky,

Ever watched our car races ????????

I know Bambi LURVED 'EM.

Rick.

:devious: :devious:

Aussie V8 Supercars? I love 'em. I wish they showed more of the events here.

NASCAR- Non Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks

I thought Matt Kenseth was from Wisconsin. And Kevin Harvick was from California. Must be rednecks everywhere! LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.