IGNORED

How to Modify Your Nissan&Datsun

sahunt66

Yeah it's a good book and Carl thanks for the tip I'll be on the look out. Any idea what they cut down on in the reprint? As in what information it's lacking?

Also as Carl Beck once said the information in that book is information that was around back in the 70's alot of things and techniques have improved these days and there are alot more things that can be done these days that was harder to do well back then. So in other words its not a definitive guide.

The book you are referring to is the "How to Modify Datsun Engines & Chassis", and your info is correct regarding the two versions. The original book has 240 pages and was published in 1973, the Reprint has only ~180 pages.

The Frank Honsowetz authored "How to Modify Datsun/Nissan Engines" book is a completely different book.

You're right Bambi...again you are able to correct my inaccurate info I pulled from memory while at work and not at home with my 'Z car library' in front of me for reference. Thank you!! :) I hope this didn't confuse anybody.