IGNORED

Source for 16/17/18 inch billet wheels 4 Z

dogma420

Duane probably devloped his "A-Holiness" as a defense mechanism due to working for the Grand Poo-Bah of A-Hole's (Boyd) Talented, YES, but Boyd's still as big an A-Hole as you are likely to find in the Western Hemisphere.

Carl, You always amaze me with your descriptions of people.... ROFL

Is it safe to say that Boyd and Duane are two peas in a pod? You would think, if they are that uptight and pissed off all the time, they should maybe look for another line of work. Or, maybe they could partener up with Paul Sr. on American Chopper! ROFLROFLROFL

I think Boyd is Dr. Evil, and Duane is Number 2, only they aren't funny, But what they lack in personability they make up for in tallent-paid tallent, Many Bosses can't wipe their behinds with out good and tallented people, and unfortunately, many good and tallented people don't get much accomplished with out bosses.

Will

I think Boyd is Dr. Evil, and Duane is Number 2, only they aren't funny, But what they lack in personability they make up for in tallent-paid tallent, Many Bosses can't wipe their behinds with out good and tallented people, and unfortunately, many good and tallented people don't get much accomplished with out bosses.

Will

All quite true. but I'll add that many good and talented people also get much accomplished inspite of the Dr. Evil's and #2's of the world.