IGNORED

How Old?

AChev

How old are you? (or should I say young)  

218 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you? (or should I say young)

• 16 - 20
    • 20 - 30
    • 30 - 40
    • 40 - 50
    • 50 +

Good to see there is a good spread of ages at least. I turned 25 in Nov and have now owned my Z for exactly 8 years!! Daily driver, and sometimes hard street driver. (OK all the time hard treet driven)

If I ever see another Z rounding a corner sideways, I will always give them the big thumbs up, except if they crash into me in the process. LOL

48 years old in April....funny isn't it ..still nothing relaxes me as much as tinkering with a favourite car, or satisfies me as much as pulling something mechanical apart, cleaning it, figuring out how it does what it does, and setting it up properly again. Been this way since I was a young kid. Seems to settle the mental dust that day to day living kicks up in the mind.

Jim.

23 years old here. That makes my zed 7 years old when I was born. It fits the young guy = street car theory too. Maybe in a few years when time and money allows there will be a zed racer project on the cards.

My little sunny is the same age as me however, maybe that's why I like it so much. :)

I'm in the 30's club - only had one Zed older than me (good old HS30-00016 - sold and now in Australia). Got my first Z at 22, had a 240Z race car by mid 20's, retired from racing by the end of 20's - mortgages will do that to a man - stop you from having fun with $$.

27 as of last month.

1st time owner too, always liked the cars but never got around to buy one.

until last month :D

my car is in progress and will not be seeing the street/or track for a loong time.

rust is not good :(

Your statement is very true Master Ramsey.

My outlook on life is that;

"When I wake up in the morning it's a bloody great day. When the day comes that I DON'T wake up, it'll be too late to worry about anything anyway".

The older I get the truer the statement becomes.

Rick.