IGNORED

Hey all new to this forum w/240z/240sx hybrid question

Coastieee240z

Well...what else would you call it if everyone knows it's your post without looking at the poster name. It's definition 2 below...I'm not trademarking the color persay it's the use of it being as no one else I've seen on any of the forums I'm on consistently uses the same color other than black :lick:

Main Entry: 1trade·mark

Pronunciation: -"märk

Function: noun

1 : a device (as a word) pointing distinctly to the origin or ownership of merchandise to which it is applied and legally reserved to the exclusive use of the owner as maker or seller

2 : a distinguishing characteristic or feature firmly associated with a person or thing {derringers... became almost a trademark of gamblers -- Elmer Keith} {wearing his trademark bow tie and derby hat}

.......... no one else I've seen on any of the forums I'm on consistently uses the same color other than black :lick:

that may make you "unique" in your mind, but I don't think it means that "everyone knows it's your post without looking at the poster name".

Most people probably don't care that it's "your" post any more (or less) than they care if it is anyone else's post.

that may make you "unique" in your mind, but I don't think it means that "everyone knows it's your post without looking at the poster name".

Most people probably don't care that it's "your" post any more (or less) than they care if it is anyone else's post.

This might be true here and probably is...tis a different crowd I'm sure..over at Got-Z on the other hand I'm known for it but I've also got over 8,500 posts there too and been there longer. They've come to accept it and expect it...although I did post in green a few times due to a request from a current "BOM" cause it was his favorite color LOL

• 2 weeks later...

This kit was made in Japan if i remeber correctly.There was a discussion on HybridZ.org about it not that long ago.And also i think i saw it in Sport COmpact cars magazine.I don't know if the company is selling it right now.Hope this helps.