IGNORED

Hey all new to this forum w/240z/240sx hybrid question

Coastieee240z

First off my name's Mike and I'm from Camarillo, CA. I spend most of my time over at got-z.com but I've asked this question there and have gotten no where so I figured I'd come to the source or at least hopefully that's where I'm at cause the picture you see below says so LOL :cheeky:

Anyway I'm trying like mad to find the front airdam used on this hybrid 240z/240sx and not having any luck. Does anyone here happen to know where I can get it ?? I'm not interested in the whole kit I have a 72 240z to put the front airdam on IF I can find it..haha :ermm: .

4810okupe2525-img500x279-1065430908a-01.jpg

I'm pretty sure it was custom built for that application, and chances are it wouldn't fit on a Z anyway even if you managed to get a copy made since the car is of a different width.

AFAIK it was made by a custom shop in Japan and despite all the threads started about it, I don't think any more information has ever surfaced besides these pictures.

I think MSA has a new airdam out that looks somewhat similar.

I think MSA has a new airdam out that looks somewhat similar.
Yeah they do (if you mean the one below?) and I was thinking if I couldn't get this one then I get thiers cause it was close like you said. Seems to me if no one made one like on that hybrid someone would've caught on to that fact and made one. I just really like that design and with the fog light slots more rectangle than round I wouldn't have to change my lighting plan :disappoin. With round ones I either have to hope the ones MSA sells are just as bright as the "Hella 550 Fogs" or find another with similar brightness. I already have a set of the Hella 550 driving lamps currently custom mounted in the stock grill of my 240 and was going to get the fogs to complement them however it's a rectangle light design not a round one so if I got the kit below I could mount the driving lights in the center just as on that hybrid airdam but the fogs obviously can't be rectangular unless I cut it and I don't think it'd look too good cut..LOL LOL

large501439group.jpg

P.S. Dreco...someone over at got-z was askin where you dissappeared to I guess I can say you dissappeared over to here huh ?? I don't remember who it was though!! LOL

First of all front on that is one of the nicer 240Z Airdam/spoilers i have seen. Just being picky now... but it is a shame that it doesn't follow the contour of the front guards better it looks to chunky on the side on shot and just spoils a really nice finish.

LMAO!! No!! It's not to annoy I swear!! If I wanted to annoy I'd probably be posting in a color like this one seen here..LOL It's because since I joined the my first Z forum over a year ago I picked that color cause it seemed (to me) still easy to read and not an eye sore being not bright yet different...everyone else types in black it just seems to ordinary for me and I like to be different and colorful!! ROFL. It's a trade mark of mine, Blake I responded to your ignore post due to blue on the "where to start" thread in the help me section stating this same reason. However if you actually did ignore me you wont see the reasoning behind the madness..LOL.