IGNORED

WTB: 240Z in Central Texas

MR240z

• 2 weeks later...

Good luck. Hopefully you will find something around here.

I just got my first Z the other day, there are some good finds out here to be had for sure. I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya if I see anything around town.

Now if i can get my car running properly again i'll be all set.

-jared

• 4 weeks later...

I bought mine off of the Houston Z car Club Buy and sell ads, so you might want to check, capital of Texas Z club, and if not that, the Dallas and Houston sites usually have at least one good car between them...plus most of the people selling them are Z car fans, and didn't let the car go to waste..

I bought mine off of the Houston Z car Club Buy and sell ads, so you might want to check, capital of Texas Z club, and if not that, the Dallas and Houston sites usually have at least one good car between them...plus most of the people selling them are Z car fans, and didn't let the car go to waste..

Thanks for the help guys! :)

Yeah, I've been checking my local paper, classic car trader, zcar.com, and all of the Z car clubs in Texas. I'd prefer to buy from a Z enthusiast--if possible!