seerex

Where do you keep your Z or Z's  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you keep your Z or Z's

• one or two car garage or car port
    • 3 or more garage
    • Barn ? or back yard storage
    • Front yard or parking pad

Also getting new house < new to me atleast :P > what all does everyone has as in add on's in there garage < lighting , air tools, racks , storage and such > 2 car here now front entrance and rather small but fits one 240 and lots of parts :)

I've got mine in wooden garage at the back of my garden. Has the best possible security at present as I would have to demolish my workshed to get it out onto the road:classic:

Presumably not an issue in Florida but in my area of the world ( UK) a wooden garage with plenty of ventilation is great for keeping the damp at bay, even in the Winter.

I have a two car garage which is under the same roof line as the rest of the house.

I had an A/C vent installed to help with the moisture in the air.

One wall has a work bench with storage under and cabnets over for some of my tools. Also have a rolling tool box for the rest.

Same set up exactly as 2-4-T-Z-MAN. I've always been nervous about storing a car at a storage unit, if that's what you mean by "storage". How do you know what the guy has in the unit next to yours? What if the place goes up in flames because a husband or wife is angry because their mate took all the funiture and stored it? Sounds dumb, but I've seen those storage centers go up in flames and wondered if anyone lost a fine car. I like having my Z's close to me right in my garage:love:

Vicky

Today it's quite a mix, my driver is in the garage (also my project car), my parts car is in storage (normally on my trailer but the trailer is in the driveway right now since I just returned from picking up another Z), this brings me to the new Z that I dropped off at a shop for some work this afternoon. I have them spread all over town!! ROFL

MY 260Z is parked in a 4 car garage under my house. It shares space with my MG TD ( 182 bhp flyer ) & in a couple of weeks a CSP311 Silvia. My wife parks her Honda HRV in the middle of them all. Out side I´ve got my Toyota Hilux 4x4.

To make room for the Silvia I had to sell my 1928 4 1/2 litre Bentley as my wife wouldn´t let me take up her parking space with the Silvia, so it had to go.

My 71 project is apart (tub in bay, parts on shelves) in one side of my 2 car garage... My 78 driver (needing work) is at a Kevin's place...

Speaking of Kev... he should chime in here.. .he's probably got a lot of us beat for most number of Z's in a small space...

Phew, my early 74 is on its side in the garage...the 76 is on a 45 degree angle next to that (front end is on the bench to finish the underneath)...

The other 76, 78 2+2 and late 74 are in the driveway....and larry's is next to the 78 2+2....Back2Z's 78 will be across the street.

I looked into building another garage but the cost was to high. I ended up with a car lift and can store two cars in one bay. Plus it made working on the car so much easier. I have a photo in my gallery.