IGNORED

Ok, 240k here...

Mike

The 2door does have a rear seat, but with two people in the front it really isnt that fantastic.

But it's a 4 seater in much the same manner that a Mitsubishi GTO or even Z32 300ZX is.. the seat is there but it's not the best. Alot more comfortable than the modern sports cars back seats and a smidge more room than the above mentioned.

Originally posted by kyteler

The 2door does have a rear seat, but with two people in the front it really isnt that fantastic.

But it's a 4 seater in much the same manner that a Mitsubishi GTO or even Z32 300ZX is.. the seat is there but it's not the best. Alot more comfortable than the modern sports cars back seats and a smidge more room than the above mentioned.

Bollocks! I find the back has heaps of room, I've had 5 people in the car and the back passengers complemented it on how roomy it was! And oh how comfy it is in the back! Bouncy too!

It has the same wheelbase as a sedan so you'd expect that...

Maybe the back seat is fine for midgets LOL LOL but I prefer to not have to sit with my knees around my ears.

Mind you, I'm always driving, I've sat in the back to check it out but.. wasn't impressed, but it doesn't bother me cause I won't be using the back... well.. not for sitting anyway.:devious: