IGNORED

Magazine issue on the 240z

TTDRIVER

I was at a magazine stand a few days ago and came across a "I'm not to sure" but I think it was called classic car or something like that. It wasn't a Z magazine, but had a red 240z on the cover and a full article inside on a mustard colored 240z. It was a test they were doing on the Z to see if people would recognize the car without identifying the badges. So what they did was taped all logos and emblems to see what people would guess. I believe it was done in Europe and noticed that it did not have any signals in the usual spot but mounted on top of the bumper. The bottom section was one piece instead of the usual three. Any way just thought I'd share that and hope you guys and gals come across it too.

it's the one where the words "classic car" are encased in a badge type border with horrizontal stripes angeling down in a V shape - can't find the web site (as there are heaps of mags called "Classic Car")

It is Pitstop and they have a stack of shiny new magazines there...only problem is that they are all spoken for and no more are coming in :cry: We'll just have to keep an eye out in the 'normal' newsagents...