IGNORED

Skylines for sale on Yahoo Japan

sakijo

Cheers Lachlan+Miles, these are all great to look at. If only there was the same sort of market for c110's in Australia...oooohhh, what a million dollars and a large shed would do...

Whats with the different left fender indicator lense on the red c110 coupe gtr replica? Ive recently noticed one particular difference between the oz delivered c110's and the JDM variations. On the centre console behind the handbrake and in front of the small central box compartment, theres a small array of switchgear that isnt present on our cars...?? Its purpose? Oh and the japanese sure had a wide range of grill options on their c110's - most of them hideous.

I wonder what that kpgc110 will sell for? I wonder why the museum would be selling it...?

I too am saddened by the wrecked GC10. Hopefully someone with deep pockets will save it.

I like them all, but the Prince Skyline (S54) really stood out for me. It looks so right. Thanks for the links guys. I wish I could go on yahoo Japan more often, but I have been so busy these days that I can barely go on this forum.

-Ben:)

Whats with the different left fender indicator lense on the red c110 coupe gtr replica?

They're indicator repeaters from the C130 Laurel. Seem to be a popular "customisation" for Japanese C110's. I like the standard C110 indicators better, personally!!

Ive recently noticed one particular difference between the oz delivered c110's and the JDM variations. On the centre console behind the handbrake and in front of the small central box compartment, theres a small array of switchgear that isnt present on our cars...?? Its purpose?

Those switches are present on all GT-X and GTX-E models in Japan. They are the electric window switches! We just got a blank panel, as I'm sure you've noticed. This is also what goes on the blank panel below the ashtray in the back.

Another tasty c110 article on Yahoo.jp....$192 Aus dollars...:D if only he shipped internationally :lick:

http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e15240210

Heres what you were talking about, lach, with the laurel indicators...$119...

Oh and i know this isnt related, but one of the gtr replica sellers is also selling this:

post-7187-14150795800668_thumb.jpg

post-7187-14150795801_thumb.jpg

Hey McZ, that is a "Datsun bucket" seat - was a sports option. Ben has posted a great thread about it - http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15943 - if you seriously want one your best bet is probably to send Ben a PM, he might be able to help. Check out Alan's (HS30-H) gallery for more pics of the seat in a Z car!

And the passenger seat is an authentic KPGC110 bucket seat. A little different, much rarer, and much more expensive... if you can find one.

I was surprised no one commented about this one - http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n22851424 - a short-wheel base Skyline with a G18 4-cyl - but look closer an it's LHD! Probably has an interesting history...