Hardway

240z Series-1 Hatch Duct Clips - $50/set

Thank you for all of the interest guys.  We are still a few weeks out but as soon as they are ready I will let everyone know.

Good news!  The fabrication company got my order done early and I have the new batch of clips in hand.  They are $55 for a set of 4 which includes free shipping and tracking in the continental US.  I am sorry but due to the cost I cannot offer any quantity discounts this time.  If you need an international shipping quote or would like to send me a check or MO, please PM me and I will provide my info.  These clips are just like the first run, made of spring steel, clear zinc plated, and ready to install.  I will work to make sure all forum members get the sets they need before putting any on Ebay.  Thank you for your support!

PayPal email: chevyguy1969@hotmail.com   Please indicate it is for Goods & Services.

ClipsInBox.jpg

$110 sent for 2 sets via PayPal. No hurries on the shipping. Probably won't be installed for another year or two. Haha

Thank you everyone for your prompt purchases!  I am packing up everyone's purchases tonight so I can ship them off tomorrow morning.  I will PM you with your tracking number once I am at the office.

4 minutes ago, loudoun said:

I just sent you the money for a set to go to NC.  Thanks!

I just got it.  Yours will be in tomorrow's shipment as well.

All of the clips sets that have been purchased so far have been shipped out.  I have PM'd the buyers with their tracking numbers.  I realize many of you may not get around to installing them for awhile but when you do, please post up some pictures and feedback as I would love to see how they worked out for you.  Thank you again for your purchases and support.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keepinit said:

Hardway - Paypal entered for two sets.  Thanks

Thank you Melvin.  I am planning to ship them out over the lunch hour.

On 11/29/2017 at 2:49 PM, Hardway said:

Gotcha!

No problem.  It is a $5 savings so $50 for the set.

Hardway, I'll have to catch up with you after the holidays (not sure if I want 2 or 3 sets).  I'm in Cedar Park...what part of town are you in?

15 minutes ago, texasz said:

Hardway, I'll have to catch up with you after the holidays (not sure if I want 2 or 3 sets).  I'm in Cedar Park...what part of town are you in?

I am in Hutto just around the corner from the high school off 79.  At the rate things are going I cannot hold any sets as I shipped off 6 more sets over the lunch hour and had someone else come by to pick up a set in person earlier this morning.  He was from Cedar Park too.  I would suggest buying 3 sets and then if you determine you only need 2 then I will simply give you your money back, no worries.

Just wanted to give everyone an update.  Everything is now sold out on eBay.  I have 6 sets left.  If you need a set I recommend buying a set as I do not plan on having anymore made.  Thank you to everyone that have purchased a set and for your support.